Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, January 20, 2012

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Makin'

We made some cookies last week while the Reids were over. Originally, we were going to make a recipe I had found for cheetah cookies to go along with our unit we were working on, but decided they didn't sound nearly as yummy as good old peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. We used this recipe, that I was completely happy with, from the Tasty Kitchen site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!