Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Camping at Pine Lake with the Fam

Whew...what a long couple months with all this house improvement business. We are still nowhere near finished, but the floors ARE, and we are slowly creeping things back upstairs. Hoping  a lot of purging happens along the way. In the meantime, I was able to load some pics this morning from waaaay back in the first weekend in May when we joined my brother in law and sister in law camping at Pine Lake near Eldora. The kids had a lot of fun and it was a beautiful first camping weekend for 2011.































No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!