Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Macaroni and Cheese


I would love to say that this dish was as scrumptious as it looks. I can make good mac n' cheese, but I am always game for new recipes. This was an attempt at a new one and blah. It was also my first use of rice pasta, which I must say is just as good as the good ol' wheat stuff, for those of you who are trying to cut gluten back a bit. I just couldn't toss this photo, though. It is pretty. It just didn't taste that way. I am on a quest for the best mac n' cheese, and when I find it, you'll know it. In the meantime, you get to see pictures of what looked good, at the very least :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!