Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Meal Plan Monday (yes, I know it's Tuesday)

I enjoyed Labor Day, and wasn't on the computer at all, and thus, did not get my meal plan out. But here goes for the rest of the week.

Tuesday: Chicken Strips with fresh melon and sautee'd summer squash, hot rolls
Wednesday: Dinner out for V's birthday at A Dong
Thursday: Steak-the first foray into our recently purchased steer
Friday: Daddy Bowling Night-we have yet to make my curry dish. This tends to be kids' choice night, so we will see
Saturday: Hmmm...chili?
Sunday: Ham and Beans sounds kind of good

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!