Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, August 17, 2009

Meal Plan August 17th, 2009


Monday: Chili; chiro visit, fencing in the goat run with Num
Tuesday: Zucchini Parmesan; Reid day visit, canning tomatoes and elderberry juice
Wednesday: Corn Chowder with BLT's; ice cream extravaganza
Thursday: Pizza; hair day with Auntie Andie
Friday: Taco Salads; help Granny C with new house cleaning
Saturday: Either the fair or Being There's Anniversary Party; fair day for mom and dad
Sunday: Somebody is turning 5, so hot dogs and brats are on the menu!; Birthday! Pony Gal is 5!

Picture is a hibiscus Dad's Grandma V hybrid herself, in my garden. I moved it from her house in Des Moines, then to Colfax at our first house, and then here. It is one of my favorite flowers. I will cry if ever it dies. It is now a family heirloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!