Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, August 17, 2009

Sayonara, Mister


One of the 18 roosters who met their doom a couple weeks ago and headed to the freezers of local chicken eating families. This particular breed-I am too lazy to go look him up right now-is aggressive, so when I get them, I take out both the males and females. I have had a few attack issues with the birds and kids, but these types never fail to freak out and go after short people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!