Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sneaky Little Bugger

We had all laid down for bed last night, but Superboy was still completely wound up. He was playing quite a bit, so I put him on the floor. There is a box that Pony Gal has adopted that had been Dad's Grandma V's. Superboy has tried to get the said box I don't know how many times in the last few days. Last night, apparently, was his night. He waited for her to go to sleep, then sneaked under her bed (where she thought she had cleverly hid the treasure) and got the box out. Then proceeded to empty the contents and play with it for a bit. I finally put him back in bed, where he never really slept well (and thus I didn't either). As soon as he woke up in the morning, he was back to the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!