Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Dumb Birds

The stupid chicks have started cannabilizing again. Dumb birds. I hate when they do this. It is a hard habit to break. I may have to risk animals getting into the coop for awhile in order to make sure they have access to fresh grass immediately in the morning by not shutting them up entirely at night. I hate to do it, but seriously. They are well fed, have a dry coop, fresh water, and grass access most the day. They're just dumb, too. Ug.

1 comment:

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!