Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, April 16, 2009

The First Time

Last night Superboy had his first run in with a rooster. I had been watching them pretty closely, and most the roosters are pretty laid back. I think with the advent of a skunk in the hen house everyone was a little on edge, and it was just enough to send one into a cock fight with Superboy, who was pretty scared. He ended up with a few scratches on his neck, and after this afternoon, we will have a new chicken in the freezer:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!