Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, January 26, 2009

My sweet Girl


I have been able to lay Superboy down to sleep around 9ish here lately, and in doing so have freed up a little more Pony Gal and husband time. I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to snuggle with Pony Gal in the evening, without Superboy rather successfully yanking her off my lap. This morning when we woke up she crawled up into bed beside and said "Mom, I'm a good snuggler." It seems that she has been happy to receive the extra attention as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!