Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Salsa!

So, I am determined to get back to blogging about every day...so get ready for some really boring posts!
Annnyyywaayyyy...
Yesterday the kids and I caught some more clearance goodies at Target. Among one of the non-clearance but Momma deemed necessary items we got was a dancing with the stars choreographer based salsa cardio workout DVD (how's that for a run on sentence!). We did that for the first time today, which brought back a)my love of dancing, b) my love of exercise and getting my heart pumping c) my forgotten realization of the fact that I really cannot dance. Whoa, watch out! Then you add Superboy trying to hold and go through my legs while trying to swivel and pivot hips that I am pretty sure have NEVER moved that way before-we're talking funniest home video material. Nevertheless, I am excited to start the new routine, which will help my live healthy Iowa buddies and my butt. And abs (or lack thereof). And thighs. And balance. And so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!