Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, November 22, 2008

List Progress

So, rather than repost my list I'll just go about talking it through. I finished painting the hallway and the kitchen. That leaves the laundry room, which may or may not get painted this year as that is a big project (read: I would have to organize and clean it first. Yeah. Right.), and the spare bedroom/music room. With Harold no longer in the basement, we may be moving the music room downstairs and making that last bedroom, a, um, bedroom. I still want a music room, just one where we can set up a drumset, piano and sound system nicely.
That leads to the new list: cleaning the basement and packaging up Harold's things. BIG task.
I also have more Christmas presents to get through. I finished several this week. All the time spent on the farm stuff and with Harold made me forget just how much I love making things. I went through the remnant bin at Wal Mart and found gads of fabric that have been linked to big ideas.
And we still need to get that hide a bed. Sorry Sarah. We will get it soon, I promise!

1 comment:

  1. If you feel like sharing any of your big ideas, let me know. I'm always looking for something to make. Although, honestly, the last thing I need right now is another project. I still need to learn how to use my serger and snap press. Diapers anyone :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!