Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Welcome Gathering, 2008

Or lack of one. No one showed up, save my wonderful in-laws. At least we held it. Maybe we'll have better luck in the future-you know, no floods, or outrageous gas, or sick father in laws. In the meantime, the yard looked nice. And dinner with the in laws was great. And the poor stranded horse was finally coerced across the washed out bridge, so Sonny is now accessible, and got to be ridden for the first time in over a week. Hopefully my classes will get better turnouts.

1 comment:

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!