Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Rain, Rain Go Away

So, when your job involves pretty much being outside for everything important, rain is not so good. Especially on the extended weekend you were going to use to get caught up on. Urgh. I may end up getting a few things done, but planting-wise, I am just going to have to wait and hope to fly through the work midweek when it is supposed to be nicer.
The rain is good, though, for what is already planted. So, not a total loss, but still a bummer of a weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!