Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Update Post from Weekend

So a quick update on us...
We had a blast on Sunday going to Summerset Winery to listen to tunes, sip wine and eat various snacks like cheese, meat, crackers and such. The kids got to dance and we got goods. Yum.
Pony Gal gets cuter and cuter with her vocabulary. Saturday we were gone most the day, and as we were leaving my in-law's around 10 pm after watching a movie, she says, "Well, that was a nice day out." Too cute. Then on Sunday she was upset about something and walked into the living room and announced "I'm disappointed" What do you say to that? How do you keep a straight face? Where did this child come from, lol?
As for Auperboy, he is really enjoying toys and figuring out why his younger cousin won't play with him (yet). He also tries to touch everything I do, and is rather masterful with his hands. Watch your hair-the kids got a killer smile and wicked death grip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!