Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Pony Galisms

Her newest phrase that is too cute..."Is that a good idea mom?" I love when she asks this. She also uses it when I ask her about wearing clothes or watching something. I.E. "How about you wear that fuzzy blue shirt today, Pony Gal?"
"No mom, that isn't a good idea."
Lol, she is just too big for those britches sometimes. She is also quite the bargainer. We were at the grocery store today and she wanted fruit snacks and a lollipop. She was trying quite a few things to talk me into getting both. She thought she was sneaky, and that she had actually gotten both, but when we made it out to the car found she was wrong. Hee, hee, hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!