Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Kids Music Find

I get worn out on a lot of the cheap children's music out there. I have fond memories of the songs my dad and grandmother used to sing to me when I was little and I want my kids to enjoy these also. So, in a search for music for me, I stumbled across the fact that someone I was rather fond of in school, Lisa Loeb, has started playing children's music. Yay! I purchased a cd she collaborated on with a friend she attended Brown with on of emusic.com (my new favorite music haunt). I love it. I love it. I love it. I love her style, and the fact that she is her own person through and through in her style. You should check it out! It is called Catch the Moon by Lisa Loeb and Elizabeth Mitchell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!