Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, July 27, 2012

Visit with the Grandparents

We do not get out to visit Grandpa Dick and Grandma Joan often enough. They are getting older, and with little ones, it can often get stressful making sure they aren't being too rambunctious. This particular visit we brought Long John Silver's with us for lunch, which they loved. I don't think I've seen Grandma Joan eat that much in a long time, so it was a blessing to know we had done something nice for them. Hopefully, we'll head that way again soon, as we all enjoy seeing each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!