Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Good Guys 2012

We went to Good Guys with Dad's parents and brother this year. Everyone had a lot of fun, despite the heat. I decided, while shooting pictures of things, what I am going to do to decorate the walls in the movie room, finally. All the shots in black and white you see here are going to be to framed in black frames and hung on the walls in the room. They will join other pics I have taken and will continue to take over time. I love the look of old cars. They had so much more artistry, beauty, character, and class. The lines cause me to just stop and look, and there is no better place to spot them than the Fourth of July weekend at the fairgrounds for Good Guys each year. We hope to take one of our own classic cars next year, though which is up in the air. And yes, I am a little obsessed with hood ornaments and emblems. I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!