Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Afternoon drive through the 'hood

Our neighborhood, that is. I love rainy days. This one was particularly rainy and beautiful. We had gone out mushroom hunting and came home very successful.
These calves were too cute to not take a picture of. I loved their stark differences side by side. So sweet. This farm is about 2 miles east and a quarter mile north of us.
I love farmer signs. :)
The small town just to the east of us has a growing vineyard business due to a small winery that is also growing. I love local wines and the fact that we have quality ones to the west and easy of us (not to mention north and south!) is awesome. The mist over this vineyard was beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!