Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Dad and Lovely G at 10 weeks

Our sweet baby girl has been growing beautifully. She is so very different from her older siblings in so many ways. She looks a lot different, from her body build (shorter, stouter, cute baby fattier) to her face and hair. The girl loves, loves, loves to smile. Big, open mouth smiles which here in the last couple weeks have led to "talking". Lots of cooing, squeals, and her favorite, A-goo. She also has come to love being in the pouch. Sometimes, it is even cause for a little yelling to get me to stop what I'm doing and carry her around that way.
In other ways she is much like them, sleeping and nursing well and being so overall content.

1 comment:

  1. Ab, She is beautiful! I cannot wait to see her. If you are looking for somewhere to hang out so the kids can play, please think of us & come visit anytime! In His love, Nae

    ReplyDelete

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!