Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Shay's Tea Room at Christmas

My mother-in-law, sister-in-law, me and Lovely G all enjoyed afternoon tea and snack (lunch, really) at Shay's Tea Room in Newton. It is a lovely place, with the eatery on the main floor of the historic Hunter Mansion and gift shop on the second floor. The tea and food were both delightful, as was an afternoon with these lovely ladies. We hope to take our girls all there for "high tea" one afternoon this spring or summer, complete with nice dresses. Here are some photos I shot in between giving Lovely G her "tea".










No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!