Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas in Carlisle

We spent Christmas Eve afternoon with Dad's brother's family, enjoying soup and bread and snacks.
Cousin D with a reversible headband I made her
Cousin D with some pajama pants I made her
Cousin K with mitts I knit from some wool yarn that was leftover from a yarn swap at Prairieland Herbs a couple years ago

Auntie S and Cousin S

Pony Gal...
....cannot own too many horses!
Superboy loves animals

Cousin D


Cousin S with the hat I crocheted for Christmas (knit picks chunky yarn in spumoni)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!