Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, July 11, 2011

Visit with the Davis Crew

We always enjoy visiting the Davis family-we don't get to play and talk enough with them! This time we were trying to trouble shoot an error message on my camera, and so shot off a lot of junk photos, but amidst them were some keepers. We finally deduced it was the lens starting to have issues, so some serious cash and a new lens later, I have upgraded lenses and am no longer turning the camera off between every shot to clear out the error message. (I didn't necessarily take all of these...we were passing the camera around to try to "break" it :)  )








And one shot from the camera store while trying out the new lens

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!