Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Nearing the End of March

It's been awhile since I've taken the time get on the computer for too long. We have been busy-starting seeds, bottle feeding farm babies, making lots of plans for improvements on the farm, Spring cleaning/organizing and one of the biggest reasons is that we, as a family, will grow to number 5 in November, so I've been dealing with morning sickness and fatigue the last couple weeks. Things are starting to lighten up now, and just in the nick of time, as the real Spring work is starting to pick up. We will be cleaning up the yard and starting some landscaping projects, tilling and planting the Spring garden, mowing paths for our wildflower walk/pasture and seeding that in, shearing sheep, planting Spring trees and the new strawberry bed, prepping decks for staining, all on top of the usual daily milking goats, feeding animals, gathering eggs, cleaning house and schooling the kids. I'll try to get back in the swing of picture taking to keep you all posted. I just needed to get past those first daunting weeks of pregnancy. Here's to Spring on the farm!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the news. I had already heard and was waiting until you made the announcement on here. It will be great have a new little one in the family. Hope all is well, and that you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!