Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mercer Mayer at Stephens Auditorium and lunch at my fave place

"The Alligator Under My Bed"
"The Nightmare in My Closet"
"The Monster in the Attic"
Wiki sticks and cream soda for my little man at lunch




One of my favorite features of the Cafe is that their kids food is *real* food, and delicious enough for adults to want to eat it.






Flourless Chocolate Cake. Y. U. M. Rich, so we took half home, which I enjoyed all by myself the next day.


W's big bite. It f-i-l-l-e-d his cheeks. A typical boy move.


 


 Though I wasn't entirely impressed with the productions of the Mercer Mayer books, this time of year we all enjoy chances to get out and do something with some of our favorite people. And any time someone offers Mama a chance to eat at the Cafe, you see her sitting shotgun waiting for you to jump in the car, too.

1 comment:

  1. Love to hear more of your flourless goodie recipes...I'm hoping to make your gluten free peanut butter cookies tomorrow for shabbat:)

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!