Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, January 24, 2011

Hello, Monday Morning!

I am putting the finishing touches on our one month meal plan, and will be posting it soon. I am working on adding tabs to the blog, as well, to make for easier access to recipes, farm specific material, possibly homeschooling and craftiness.

So, look out for all that, and in the meantime, I was in Romans 11 this AM, which ended on this note, and so shall I: 
Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God!

 How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out! 
 Who has known the mind of the Lord? 
Or who has been his counselor? 
Who has ever given to God, that God should repay him? 
For from him and through him and to him are all things.
To him be the glory forever! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!