Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Scenes

Happy girl at our Christmas time with the Reid Family
The Reid's Christmas tree. I love the nook that they put theirs in. I have always loved nooks of this sort.
Our at-home Christmas Eve celebration. Here Pony Gal is opening her stocking.
Though he has a slightly pained look on his face for some reason, Superboy really like this fleece outfit we gave him.
Grandma Brenda's Christmas Tree
Uncle Allen's wrapping is just awesome
Superboy with some Erkel action. His new Batman jammies were just a little big.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!