Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Tractor Parade

You never know what you'll when you live in the country. I was loading the kids into the truck to take them into town to attend a festival with Dad while headed west to teach the apron sewing class, when I saw this.

I quickly unloaded them and we stood and watched the tractor parade. I still haven't figured out who they were or where they were headed, but we were all pretty excited to stand and watch the impromptu parade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!