Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Learn to Crochet


I have had many requests the past few years to teach folks how to crochet-knitting is pretty hot right now, but a lot of people are getting interested in crocheting, as well, even though many folks have referred to it as a granny hobby.
I love doing it. Don't get me wrong, I love to knit, too, but crocheting is what I first learned, and honestly, I think they work very well together. Once you learn one, often learning the other is simple. Basic crocheting is not hard, but boy, once you get into it, it can get very tricky.
November 13th, from 10 am-1pm I am teaching an intro to crocheting class, and that hat on my head up there is what we'll be learning on (hopefully, hee hee). If you are interested in coming, go here and register. Otherwise, I know I already have some peeps who said they can't make it, and I may be planning a class at my home, most likely a Monday night as I have it husband free. If that would be more your style, just post a comment and I'll keep your info handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!