Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, December 28, 2009

New home, a few new rules, same us

Due to some difficult issues at the old blog home, an executive decision was made to start over elsewhere, under a new name, and to guard the most specific of details about our family. That being said, welcome, I will still write just as much, and about the same topics, as I did before-just using nicknames for people and places. It isn't fair for me to limit my love of writing or myself in order to avoid some difficult people. I am slowly importing all the old posts from the old blog.
So, if you want to comment, please don't use any of our names. You will catch on who is who fairly quickly, and that biggest town we live near (not the small one our address points to), that's the big town. No mention at all. We live somewhere in the middle of one of the largest, least self-dependent ag states in the union. My family is a small one, bent on living a simple life, raising my kids, myself, schooling them at home via pretty laid back methods, raising a bevy of animals, both for fun and profit, and constantly connecting with the awesome friends we have gathered over the years, spending time with our fr-amilies and family that loves us.
New beginning! Don't worry, I won't be keeping the layout the same. I just need time to tinker with it, and with what is basically a small, pregnant petting zoo in the back yard and beautiful, wild babes in the house, well, it puts a little damper on having free time, ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!