Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Ins and Outs of Toddler Talk

Pony Gal: Neigh! Neigh! (Okay, but real sounds there, not the words)
Super Boy: No Hore. (Yes, I spelled that right)

Hmmm, if you didn't know what was going on there, you would be pretty certain that Super Boy is calling his sister naughty names. But, in actuality he just drops certain letters. Not consistently the beginning or end, just whatever he chooses. And thus horse becomes whore. Niiice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!