Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Mexican Cocktail Cherry Tomatoes


I have grown these for several years now. They are tiny, and perfect for little ones. Even cherry tomatoes can be too big for babes' mouths. I hate to pick cherry tomatoes, though, so they are also wonderful for the kids to get involved in the garden. I really like this variety, and will most likely stick with it. I will still keep looking at other cherries on the side, but thus far, really like this one est of all I've tried. They are terribly prolific and hardy as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!