Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, August 3, 2009

Meal Plan Monday


Food sounds good right now...:)
Mexican Monday: Tacos (Schedule-chiro visit, library books due, oil from grocery store, email money man, friends visit)
Dad's not here Tuesday: Malaysian Chicken Curry, if I can track down the lemon grass (Schedule-DMCD, Playdate with Sarah)
Wednesday: BBQ'd Chicken & Sweet Corn
Thursday: Pizza Night
Friday: Elk roast and veggies...in the crockpot, as I will be at the Highway 141 Garage Sale all day
Saturday: Dinner with friends
Sunday: Stumped for right now...we may just grill burgers out

(The picture above is my new summer kitchen color and a little detail. I will post the room's word later. The color didn't turn out quite right in that picture, but this one does it justice)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!