Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, July 6, 2009

Wind Turbine

I want one. That's all there is to it. I am trying to figure out the best options for us, as well as what company we would like to go with. There are some that are sold through more local groups than not, some, I think, that are made in Iowa, and I would rather with a local company than not. I don't think we will end up with one this year, but next year may be a possibility. It all hinges on the camper situation, as that is the next in line for money. If the tent camping goes well the rest the year, we may forgo-we'll see. In the meantime, this is what I've found:
http://www.endurancewindpower.com/index.html
http://www.prevailingpower.com/WindPower.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!