Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mom scores one...

We watched the Sweeney Todd movie last night...and Pony Gal watched, too. We covered her eyes through the more gory scenes, but in the end, she loved it. She asked to watch it again this morning. My husband hated it. One: it was a Tim Burton flick. I love Tim Burton flicks. I have since my original and subsequent three hundred viewings of The Nightmare Before Christmas. Two: It was a musical. Dad cannot stand musicals. I love them. I was in them in high school. I have gone to live performances. Pony Gal loved all the singing and dancing. It may be time to start introducing some classics. I just think we will end up having to watch them when Dad isn't here. Bowling night? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!