Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pay It Forward

(I also posted this on facebook so I will post when the five person max has been reached)

Pay it forward
Share


Another friend of mine was doing this, figured that I would follow after them. Truly a neat idea!

The first five (5) people to respond to this post will get something made by me.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations: (read on)

- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.

- What I create will be just for you.

- It'll be done this year (2009).

- You have no clue what it's going to be. I may craft something or write something. I might bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows?

- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange...or not.

All you need to do is post this text into a note of your own and make 5 things for 5 others.

1 comment:

  1. cool! I will post it on my blog too. Not sure what I will make yet...

    ReplyDelete

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!