Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Crocheting Behind the Scenes: Earflap Hat


I haven't been a very good craft poster or Raveler as of late. I forget to load pictures, then I forget that I have loaded the pictures, then I run out of time to post pictures, and on and on. But, I have nano seconds this morning, so I am catching up. This is Pony Gal modeling a hat I crocheting for my cousin's daughter's birthday. It is in Yarn Love wool yarn that a good friend, Sarah D. gave me recently. It came together superfast, though, the pattern had the hat coming out all wavy-too many increases-so I fixed that. It is super soft and tres cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!