Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, January 2, 2009

Coffee love


I have liked coffee for quite sometime, but rarely liked it black. When I bought flavored coffee, I just didn't taste the flavor and it always had a slightly bitter metallic taste. While sorting through some of the things of Grandpa H's mom's recently, I found a french press. Hardly (really if ever) used. I LOVE IT! The coffee has sooo much more flavor. I got some eggnog flavored stuff of the Coffee Barn's (a roasterie in Altoona). So good. I put the coffee machine away and just keep my press out. And, because I drink like I read-several different things at a time-I can boil a pot of water and brew my tea and my coffee at the same time. No extra electricity or filters needed. Way cool.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a nice french press you have there. The "No extra electricity or filters needed" is really cool and you get to save some money too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never really have figured out how those things work--but they're so pretty. Maybe you can show me?

    ReplyDelete

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!