Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, December 19, 2008

To Do

*Update and improve farm website

*Make needs/wants list to use for tax return time

*Find discs with old photos on it

*Start on January birthdays’ presents

*More decluttering

*Seed order for January

*Garden planning and graphing

*Plans for turning basement kitchen area into farm stand/store

*Tax papers ready for early filing

*January Meal plans

*Celebrate my birthday somewhere in there…

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!