Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas gifts

My husband always agonizes over what to get me each year. I have had no clue what I want (besides my tattoo which was shot down, birthday maybe?;)) Anyway, thanks to the great csa Blue Gate Farm drawing it to my attention, I know what I want. A neighbor of theirs recently started a yarn/roving csa. Oh. my. goodness. That's what I want. Beautiful, local yarn delivered to my door every 6-8 weeks for a year. Yup. I'm in. I am giddy at the thought. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!