Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, May 12, 2008

Growing

So, it doesn't look like much, but this is romaine lettuce in the middle garden. Things are coming up. I need to get out the billy goat (a lawn machine, not an animal, though I want goats...) and start collecting grass clippings for mulching/weed purposes. I am so excited for this year. I think it will be so much better than our inaugural year, which , with the pregnancy and such, just went far more clumsily than I would have hoped. Actually, most the stuff planted in the bottom half of the bottom garden has sprouted, and I expect that the top half will be sprouted by the end of the week.
I will post a few more pics of what's up ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!