Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Teeth Already

Pony Gal's teeth came in later-much later, than it looks like Superboy's will. He has been sick and crabby, but now is definitely feeling better. Still crabby, though. So, I looked at his mouth for awhile, and he definitely has both front teeth on the bottom coming in. He has also decided he cannot eat unless his head is covered. This took quite a while to figure out. I was freaking out because he wouldn't eat like he had been, and was obviously hungry, but just would not eat. I thought maybe it was his teeth, but finally threw a blanket over us and he was fine. He kept throwing his head up last night and I could not figure out why-now I know he was trying to tell me he needed something on his head. He now will throw his head up once or twice after he has started eating to check that I still have his blanket there, then he will eat like a champ. Little stink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!