Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

So Big

Update time...we are doing well. Superboy is growing fast. Not around so much as length. He has started to look more like "himself" and less like another Pony Gal. And as of recent, has started eating on the hour again. Growth spurt.
Pony Gal continues to amaze me with the things she knows. Unfortunately she knows how smart she is, and is constantly butting heads with daddy-o. She isn't understanding waiting for Christmas, either. Luckily we do our family stuff on the eve, so she can cut a few hours off her wait time.
I have managed to lose all my baby weight, and hope to get back to losing what I was working on pre-Superboy. Unfortunately I still don't fit in pre-baby jeans as a lot of that pre-baby weight migrated to my midsection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!