Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, November 19, 2007

Sorry

So, caught up in new-babydom, I haven't been posting much. How have we been? Very good. Superboy is growing very well, and eats like a champ. And plays while pretending to eat, also. My nipples have finally started to very slowly heal, for which I am eternally grateful. Pony Gal LOVES her baby brother, and can't wait until she can be more involved. I am slowly learning (again) how to function with someone who needs so much. I had forgotten just how much it took, and I bottle fed Pony Gal, so I was able to pass her off to Dad when I needed a few minutes-not the case with Superboy. It's mom or no one. He smiles whenever it's time to eat-so cute! We are prepping for the holidays, which will be at family's house this year, with plans of starting to rotate next year. I love slings, and am in the process of borrowing some so I can buy more (trying to decide exactly what I want). And co sleeping is going better than it did with Pony Gal. I think with Superboy being pretty much attached my breast all night, I am more secure in knowing he is okay. With her, I slept very little. She has decided to move back to her sleeping bag on the floor. I think we all sleep better with her down there as she is a flopper when she sleeps. My incision is healing nicely. For you farm folks, I am starting to plan out next year's crops, and will be sending out info soon. I think my major adjustment this time around is allowing time to feed Superboy when we are out and about. I am okay with having a lax schedule, but Dad is often impatient and doesn't want to stop the car to let Superboy eat. I can't stand to see a baby that small cry, so I generally nag until we get our way. So, I will begin posting regularly again soon. I am just basking in having our new little bundle here, and trying to develop new routines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!