Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, October 26, 2007

Sorry to leave you hanging

I just didn't realize I hadn't updated for a few days. I don't really read my own blog, much, ;) Anyway, no baby yet. I was supposed to have another dr. appt. today, and called in to say Pony Gal was sick (she isn't). "Oh, okay we'll see you Monday". Boy, do they sound concerned. I will probably go Monday, but with backup, just to see where things are as far as dilation and such. I woke up at midnight last night with intense contractions for about an hour, but after walking around for awhile they stopped. I hope that they pick up again today and are the real thing. In the meantime, I have been starving the last few days. I could eat every hour. I haven't felt this hungry in a long time. I will keep you updated as to any changes, but I would have to say no news, is well, no news. Its all just a waiting game at this point. Oh, and I am standing my ground. So long as my bp remains the same at home, I will not be agreeing to any surgeries. There has to be more reason than the dr.s make it rise...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!