Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Dr. Pony Gal

So in the hospital I had wonderful nurses. They were so good with Pony Gal, letting her see what was going on and explaining it well so she understood but wasn't freaked out by mommy being there. At one point I was talking to the nurse about something and she asked the nurse if mommy was going to be okay. I jumped in and told her yes, and she retorted, "Be quiet mommy" turned to the nurse and asked HER once again if mommy was going to be okay. Who needs anyone else when you have Pony Gal looking out for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!