Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Errr

For those of you who blog regularly, don't you hate it when you have something you really want to talk about, but by the time you make it to the computer long enough to get it out, you cannot, for the life of you, remember what you wanted to say? Yep. Going through that. AGAIN. I think I have what some call mommy brain right now. I am pretty sure I would get lost on my way to the bathroom on a regular basis if I didn't just manage to walk past it frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!