Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, September 24, 2012

Playing in Mom's Room

Lovely G has been so fun here lately. Lots of new developments-little words and standing on her own. Those first steps not holding onto someone or thing are right around the corner. She has also started a lot of mimicry. I was conditioning one of the leather couches yesterday, and she started in with the rag to do the same as soon as I stopped. Here she thinks she can work my knitting needles, yarn, and the ipad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!