Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, August 5, 2012

My favorite yellow summer squash recipe

Take a couple summer squash (yes, you could use zucchini or patty pan, too)
Slice the necks thin and open them up
Scoop out the seeds
Quarter the halves
Slice them up; slice up half an onion; mince a couple cloves of garlic; grab a couple tablespoons of butter
Heat up your pan, melt your butter, add your veggies
Remember you have snow peas that need some love; throw them in, too; saute until tender; add salt and pepper.
Devour :)
I added this to our lunch meal of buttered/herbed pasta the next day, too, which was delicious. Simple and yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome hospitable, intelligent discussion. I do not welcome mean-spirited comments. Though they are "moderated" I post pretty much everything, with a very, very small exception-that being spam and those who aim to hurts others intentionally. I'd love hear what you have to say, otherwise!